Hello gorgeous! This just makes me happy…the red, the white, the blue.
The feelings of gratitude and the thoughts of hope that these colors spark.
This fun Memorial Day & July 4th Day snack will be a hit at your party, BBQ or with the kids!
It calls for all the fun colored candy melts, as well as star sprinkles (if you want to go all out!)
They are ‘no-bake’ so they are fast to prepare and you just wait a bit to let them set.
But if you can’t wait, you’ll have a delicious crumbly mess of a snack!! 😉
A quick note: I used small pretzel twists and grabbed a handful and then crushed them in my hands. I’d say they are “coarsely crushed.”
No Bake Patriotic Pretzel Peanut Stacks
Yield – 3 dozen stacks
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes (Set Time – 10+ minutes)
- 4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups white candy melts
- 25 red candy melts
- 25 blue candy melts
- star sprinkles (gold ones here)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- Mix crushed pretzels and peanuts together in a mixing bowl.
- Microwave white candy melts for 2 minutes on high power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour over pretzel mix and stir evenly to coat.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet and let set to harden.
- Add red candy melts to a sealable sandwich bag (but do not seal) and microwave for 1 minute, kneading after 30 seconds until melted. Snip the tip and drizzle onto the stacks.
- Repeat with the blue and immediately sprinkle with star sprinkles. Let set to harden.
- Serve Patriotic Pretzel & Peanut Stacks at your holiday party!
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thanks for supporting $5 Dinners.