With half of the country basically buried in snow, I thought I’d share a bright and tasty dip with you this week. Spring is coming…it really is! I know that’s hard for my northern friends to believe that, but it really will come!
This fantastic clean eating, paleo/whole30 friendly recipe for chunky cucumber salsa will bring a burst of flavor and freshness to your taste buds. Crunchy, chunky and refreshing best describe this dip. Grab some of your favorite ‘dippers’ to munch on this dip, or use as a ‘topping’ for grilled chicken or fish too!
Chunky Cucumber Salsa
This fantastic clean eating, paleo/whole30 friendly recipe for chunky cucumber salsa will bring a burst of flavor and freshness to your taste buds. Great with chips!
Servings - 6 servings
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots peeled and diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 small cucumber chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 sprigs dill finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- "Dippers" ie. tortilla chips, pita chips, pita bread, crackers, or GF crackers
- Combine all ingredients and serve with "dippers" of choice.
- This dip can be made ahead of time, and it lasts up to three days in the refrigerator.
Leave a Reply