While dealing with food allergies can be very difficult at the get-go, once you get into your new routine and learn the “new normal” things get easier, you learn what shortcuts and substitutions work and what doesn’t.
I wanted to share a few foolproof recipes and resources in this last part of the series. To help get you started, or bring some variety and creativity back into your new food allergy diet.
- Smothered Okra with Chicken and Rice
- Lemon Pepper Chicken with Chili French Fries
- Beefy Mac Soup – use rice pasta for GF alternative
- Cheeseless Chicken Enchiladas
- Red Quinoa with Avocado, Black Beans and Corn
- Make your own Chicken Broth
- Lynn’s Recipe Adventures – For nut, peanut and gluten free recipes
- Frugal Food Allergies
- A Year of Slow Cooking – For all gluten free slow cooker recipes
- Kids with Food Allergies – Great support forums
We will continue to update the Food Allergies on a Budget page with recipes and deals as we see them and make them!
If you struggle with finding the best deals and coupons for allergy-free foods, then please sign up for the free email updates that include all the allergy free food coupons and deals! If you know someone who deals with food allergies and needs to do so on a budget, please share this information with them