Smoothies have become my go-to afternoon snack, ever since I made the ‘make ahead smoothie packs’ for the 85 Breakfasts & Snacks for $140 meal plan. (Definitely check it out, if you haven’t yet! It’s a huge time, money and sanity saver!)
This smoothie is smooth-nomenal. As in “smoothie-phenomenal.” I’m not sure if it’s the peach in the smoothie. Or the clementine. Or the pineapple, or the combo of all three…but this smoothie definitely lives up to it’s ‘tropical’ name. I give you the recipe…
Tropical Green Smoothie
This smoothie is smooth-nomenal.
Servings - 2 servings
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 clementine orange peeled
- 1 banana ideally frozen
- 1 peach
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds optional mix-in
- Add the spinach plus 1 cup cold water to the blender and puree.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover with more cold water.
- Pulse 3 times or until ingredients are completely blended.
Simple and healthy!