These addictive little tortellinis…in chilled pasta salad form!
What exactly is it about tortellinis that make them so irresistible?!
It’s probably as simple as – it’s cheese plus pasta.
But I think it’s because they’re so cute.
And they cook so easily and quickly.
And they make for a lovely Tortiellini Pasta Salad – perfect for a summer lunch or dinner.
This pasta salad is packed with freshness, flavor, a little crunch and a whole lotta goodness.
It’s going to be the hit as your next side dish, or potluck appearance, or backyard BBQ.
Other Favorite Tortellini Recipes on $5 Dinners
- Slow Cooker Spinach Mushroom Tortellini
- Cheesy Sausage Tortellini Skillet
- Pan-Roastsed Tortellini with Asparagus
And now for this scrumptious Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe…
- 20 oz. box cheese tortellini
- 1 pint pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- shredded Parmesan cheese as garnish
- Simple salad or fresh fruit as side dish
- In a large pot, cook the tortellini as directed and drain. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Halve the tomatoes, slice and quarter the cucumber, and seed and chop the bell pepper.
- Toss the fresh veggies with the tortellini in the mixing bowl.
- Toss in the dressing and mix well. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve warm immediately, or put into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
- Serve Tortellini Pasta Salad with side salad or fresh fruit.