I thought I’d try a new sauce for kabobs.Â I intended this for grilled salmon, but ended upÂ making shrimpÂ kabobs.Â A little experiment if you will!Â Plus, my first harvest from the garden!
- 25 shrimp ($2.50) Using up the rest of the bag from when I made Shrimp Scampi!
- 1/2 onion ($.15)
- 1 green pepper ($.68)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil ($.05)
- 4 Tbsp dijon mustard ($.25)
- 1 Tbsp milk ($.02)
- 2 Tbsp fresh or dried dill ($.10)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley (From the garden)
- 1 cup brown rice ($.20)
- Fresh Spinach from the Garden!!!! We'll call it free!
- Thaw shrimp. Cut green pepper and onion into skewer size pieces. Place shrimp, green pepper, and onion on skewers. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with a few dashes of dill. Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side, until cooked through.