Alright friends. I’ll never look at kebabs the same again.
And I’ll never make them again without a side of grilled garlic bread. When you do the garlic bread on the grill, you don’t dirty another dish. You don’t have to turn on the oven. And you can butter it as you slap it on the grill.
Little fuss. Little mess.
Big. Big flavor.
Full. Full tummies!
Sausage Pizza Kebabs
You need to try these kebabs!!
Servings - 4 servings
- 3 Sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 3/4 slices
- 1 red onion, diced into 1 pieces
- 1 each red bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 pieces
- Shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, for dipping
- Garlic bread; as side dish
- Skewer the sausage slices, red onion pieces and bell pepper pieces.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes over low heat, or until sausage has cooked through.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the kebabs soon after you take them off the grill so the cheese will melt over top from the heat.
- To serve, dip the Sausage Pizza Kebabs in pizza sauce. And dip the grilled garlic bread in there too.
- Prepare grilled garlic bread
- Serve Sausage Pizza Kebabs with dipping sauce and Grilled Garlic Bread.
Leave a Reply