Vegetables on the grill, tossed with red quinoa.
Red Quinoa with Grilled Summer Veggies
A light and fresh dish for Summer nights!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 orange pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 ears of corn
- Chop 1 zucchini, 1 orange pepper, 1/2 yellow pepper, 1/2 onion and minced garlic and toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Season with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Grill in a vegetable grill basket.
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on the package.
- Combine cooked quinoa with grilled summer vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add some fresh chopped parsley or basil from the garden if you have it!
- Boil, microwave or grill the corn.
- Serve Quinoa with Grilled Summer Vegetables and Corn Cobs.