Philly Cheesesteak Goulash is a creamy, comforting, and easy dinner!
The flavors in Philly Cheesesteak are simply the best. Really, they are!
We are swirling those fantastic flavors together with some pasta in this super easy, one-dish skillet meal!
How to Cook: Philly Cheesesteak Goulash
If you love Philly Cheesesteak, check out these other recipes on the blog!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small white onion finely chopped
- 10 oz. bag frozen chopped green pepper or 1 small chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz. box small shell pasta
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley garnish
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid, brown the ground beef with the chopped onion, chopped green bell peppers and minced garlic. Drain, if needed.
- Pour in the chicken stock and then add the pasta shells. Press the shells into the liquid, so that they are all "underwater." If needed, add a couple more TBSP of broth. Put the lid on and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until pasta has cooked through.
- Once pasta is cooked, stir in the softened cream cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Serve Philly Cheesesteak Goulash with chopped parsley garnish, and favorite side dishes.