Get an amazing cheesy pesto flavor with your favorite baked salmon.
This just might be your new weeknight favorite…
Because it is SO EASY to prepare, and it is just a fabulous and tasty salmon!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz jar pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Side: salad
- Side: rice
- Cook rice, as directed.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut salmon fillet into 4 pieces. Place in small baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Spread the pesto directly onto the salmon, and then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- PRO TIP: Ask at the store to have your salmon cut into individual size portions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon is no longer pink in the middle.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Pesto Salmon with side salad and rice.