Pull-apart sliders, loaded with meatballs, marinara and cheese – your new favorite weeknight dinner!
Y’all loved these Baked Cheeseburgers so much, that I decided to do a few more variations…starting with this Italian Meatball Slider Bake…
How to Make Italian Meatball Slider Bake
Slice the rolls along the equator using a serrated bread knife.
Set out the ingredients to assemble the sliders in the baking dish.
Spray a baking dish with non-stock cooking spray and place the bottoms of the rolls into the dish.
Place a meatball onto each slider bun.
Spoon the marinara sauce onto the meatballs.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
Place the sliced cheese, directly onto the meatballs.
Place the tops onto the meatballs.
Mix up the “topping.”
Pour the melted butter topping all over the tops of the buns.
Cut the sliders in the pan and remove to serve. Enjoy!
- 15 slider buns or sweet hawaiian rolls
- 15 Italian meatballs fully cooked
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning mix basil, oregano, parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish non-stick cooking spray.
- Warm the fully cooked Italian meatballs in microwave or oven, as directed.
- Using a serrated bread knife, cut the rolls along the equator and place the bottom part into the baking dish.
- Place the warmed meatballs onto each slider bun. Spoon the marinara sauce over the top of the meatballs, then sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the marinara. Top with the sliced cheese, then the top section of the buns - lining them up so each slider can be cut after it's baked.
- Melt the butter and mix in the minced garlic and Italian seasoning combo. Spoon and spread directly on top of the buns.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and buns begin to golden.
- Serve Italian Meatball Slider Bake with fresh fruit or veggies.