Beef roast plus lime and cumin – drop that in the Instant Pot and walk away.
Come back, slice/shred the beef and assemble these fantastical tacos. Great flavors for summer, and the Instant Pot will not heat up your kitchen! *boom*
Instant Pot Shredded Beef Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa
Adapted from: My Slow Cooker Version
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 60 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. beef roast
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 limes, divided
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 small avocados, diced
- Cilantro, garnish
- 12 tortillas, flour or corn (use corn tortillas for a GF meal)
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Place the beef roast into the pressure cooker insert with the hot water. Squeeze juice from one lime over the top, then sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 60 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Once cooked, shred it with 2 forks.
- Before dinner, dice the mango and avocado and juice the remaining lime. Chop the cilantro. Mix the diced mango, diced avocado, lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Add the Instant Pot beef into the tortillas and top with the mango-avocado salsa.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Instant Pot Shredded Beef Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa and fresh veggies.
This recipe is featured on Meal Plan Monday #126.