Don’t feel like making pizza? Don’t want to wait for a pizza to be delivered?
Make this instead…because…
Oh my stars.
You and yours are going to love this one.
It’s grilled cheese…with all your favorite pizza flavors. (Feel free to add other ‘toppings’ as ‘fillings’ into your grilled cheese.)
And the bread that you use….garlic bread.
My taste buds are tingling just thinking about it.
And it takes just a few minutes to prep each sandwich!
Grilled cheese will never be the same.
Here’s the recipe for you…enjoy!!!
- 8 slices Texas toast garlic bread, frozen, fresh, or leftover
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (or 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese)
- 16 large slicespepperoni
- Other favorite pizza toppings, optional
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- If using frozen garlic bread, preheat the oven to 350 F.Place the garlic bread on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Place one piece of garlic bread in large skillet or on griddle.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni (and other pizza toppings, if desired) and a top slice of garlic bread.
- Let the bottom garlic bread brown, flip and repeat on the other side until the cheese has melted.
- Repeat with other sandwiches.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Garlic Bread Pizza Grilled Cheese with a side of fresh veggies.