It is a chilly 19 degree day here and the whole family is ready for spring! I pulled out my blender to make this tropical mango smoothie to help us beat the winter blues. It may not be a 80 degree day but it helped lift our spirits.
I pulled out my blender to make this tropical mango smoothie to help us beat the winter blues.
Servings - 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chucks
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 6 oz. peach or vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup old fashion oats optional
- Blend frozen mango and orange juice together until smooth.
- Add yogurt, banana and oats and blend until smooth.
Kara M says
Sounds great! Are the oats put in uncooked?
Yes, they are uncooked. My kids aren’t a fan but I love the oat addition. I usually make theirs first and then add the oats for me! 🙂