It is a chilly 19 degree day here and the whole family is ready for spring! I pulled out my blender to make this tropical mango smoothie to help us beat the winter blues. It may not be a 80 degree day but it helped lift our spirits.
Dana’s Mango Smoothie
Yield – 2 large servings or 4 snack size servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- 1.5 cups frozen mango chucks
- 1.5 cups orange juice
- 1 6-8oz container of peach or vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana
- 0.5 cup old fashion oats (optional)
- Blend frozen mango and orange juice together until smooth.
- Add yogurt, banana and oats and blend until smooth.