Looking for a quick and easy side dish to bring for Christmas dinner? Try my favorite Holiday salad. It takes minutes to put together and looks great!
Yield – 12+ side dish servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 2 heads of red or green leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 6 oz. container of crumbled blue cheese (add more or less depending on your family’s taste)
- 2 cups Tammy’s Maple Glazed Walnuts (these are simply amazing!)
- 6 oz. bag of dried cranberries
- Prepare Tammy’s Maple Glazed Walnuts. The recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare! These can also be made a few days ahead of time.
- Tear or chop lettuce into bite sized pieces. Place in large serving bowl
- Layer diced red onion, blue cheese, walnuts and dried cranberries on top of the salad. For the best presentation, do not toss.
- Serve with salad dressings on the side. My recommendations include balsamic vinaigrette and creamy blue cheese salad dressing.
Leave a Reply