I haven’t had time to develop a full week’s meal plan yet…but I wanted to share a few ideas of the things I have been and will be enjoying this month (and beyond)!
Knowing your food options after cutting out white sugar and white flour might just be half the battle…
- Scrambled Eggs with Avocado and Salsa
- Mom’s Best Naturals Organic Multigrain Oatmeal with Unsweetened Almond Milk and Honey (will share my latest grocery store steal tomorrow!)
- Whole Wheat Pancakes, made with 100% maple syrup
- Berry Quinoa Parfait (with unsweet yogurt)
- Cream of Rice cereal
- Sausage, bacon
- Kind Fruit and Nut bars, made with honey
- Fresh fruit – nectarines, apples, oranges
- Unsweet yogurt with fresh fruit and honey
- Apple slices with Natural peanut butter
- Corn tortilla chips and salsa
I don’t cook with much sugar, so pretty much any of the dinner recipes will work for the no-sugar part. And I don’t cook with much flour, with the exception of bread bowls, etc.
I plan to make my dinners centered around whole grain bread (which I will be making in my bread machine soon), potatoes, whole grain pasta, sweet potatoes and brown rice…for the starch.
Here’s the complete $5 Dinners recipe index, where I’m sure you’ll find a few sugar and flour free dinner recipes!
I hope you’ll take this list and transfer it onto one of the free printable meal planners and make a meal plan that will work for you!