It’s “Back to School” everywhere you look. Supplies. Clothes. Shoes.
But have you thought about lunchboxes yet?!? Here are a few snack ideas that you could toss into your kiddos lunchbox along with a sandwich, wrap or leftovers.
- Pantry Trail Mix
- Whole Grain Bread with Fruit Spread
- Homemade Applesauce – Make this in the slow cooker…overnight.
- Cheese Cubes – Buy a block and cut your own!
- Homemade Muffins – like Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Dehydrated Fruits – like Honey Sweetened Dehydrated Apples
- Cut Fruit – Make your own fruit salad and send a cup in lunchboxes.
What little goodies do you like to drop into your kiddos lunchboxes?!