Here’s a fun new twist on a zucchini side dish. Zucchini is every.where. right now. And it’s cheap-o too. This takes just a few minutes to get together, and I tasked my oldest son to get the zucchinis arranged onto the baking sheet, while I dropped the seasoning and feta on them as he went. We made a great team…and had them ready for the oven in a matter of minutes!
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Italian seasoning couple pinchfuls
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the zucchini slices in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush the top with olive oil or spray with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and a pinchful of salt and pepper onto each of the zucchini, then top with a pinchful of feta cheese on each one.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the feta begins to brown. Let cool slightly, then serve immediately.