Please pass the warm, cozy comfort food…but only the kind that is quick, easy and doesn’t require any cooking skills! 😉
This Tortellini & Vegetable Soup is so simple and easy…it’s a matter of browning ground beef, adding soup ingredients, and letting bubble over medium heat.
Drop the tortellini in, just before you’re ready to eat…
This warm, cozy comfort food will be just what you need for a quick, scrumptious weeknight dinner.
This recipe was featured on Erin’s Dinner Made Easy Show!!!
Watch and learn how to cook this scrumptious meal for your family…
- 1 lb. ground beef browned
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 15 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 16 oz. bag frozen veggies
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 20 oz. box fresh tortellini frozen works too
- Salt and pepper
- shredded Parmesan cheese garnish
- salad side
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef with the minced onion and garlic powder. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, beef broth and frozen mixed vegetables and bring to boil. Stir in the Italian seasoning, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, add the fresh or frozen tortellini to the soup and cook for 3-4 minutes. Ladle into serving bowls immediately, to keep the tortellini from over-cooking. Garnish each bowl with Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Tortellini & Vegetable Soup with side salad.