I dug out some tilapia fillets from the depths of the freezer. Thankfully they were vacuum packed and in another freezer bag, so they almost as good as fresh!
- 4 frozen tilapia fillets
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp seafood seasoning with lemon and dill
- grilled garlic bread
- buttery succotash with dill
- Place the thawed fish fillets into a foil pouch, add a dash or two of lemon juice to each fillet and season with a little seafood seasoning. Wrap the fillet in the foil and place on the grill. Grill for 7-10 minutes, or until fillet is white through and through.
- Prepare the Buttery Succotash with Dill and the Grilled Garlic Bread.
- Serve Tilapia on the Grill with Buttery Succotash with Dill and Grilled Garlic Bread.