Let’s talk about delicious shall we?! Let’s talk specifically about how delicious these Thai Peanut Pork Chops are!!!
With these babies, we’re taking some Thai Peanut Sauce that you find on the Asian aisle or in an international market and thinning it out with coconut milk.Â Then, saute and simmer a fewÂ veggies that complement the peanut and Thai flavors with the pork chops in a skillet.
And bam – you’ve got a delicious ‘budget-gourmet’ type dinner that’s easy enough for a weeknight!
Here’s the recipe for you…
Thai Peanut Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 15 oz. can light coconut milk
- Chopped cilantro, garnish
- 1 cup brown rice, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Slice the onion. Seed and slice the red bell pepper.
- Cook the rice, as directed.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, then saute the onion and bell pepper for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then nestle the pork chops into the bell peppers and onions and pour the Thai peanut sauce and 1/2 cup of the canned coconut milk over the top.
- Bring to bubbling over medium heat and cook the pork chops through, flipping once and stirring often. Once the pork chops are cooked through, remove the skillet from the heat.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Thai Peanut Pork Chops with cilantro garnish, over rice with veggies.
This recipe is featured on SouthernPlate.com’s Meal Plan Monday #49.