Twitter knows everything. It even knows what you’re having for dinner tonight. (Well, only if you ask.)
It really does. It’s never let me down.
A recent tweet of mine: “Looking for a dinner idea for tonight that involves chicken and a grill…anyone?”
And I liked Carrie’s idea best. Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs it is!
Would someone please tell me how to spell KEBABS?!? Kabobs? Kebobs? Kababs?
(Perhaps it depends on what part of the country you’re in and the accent of your voice.)
Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs
- 2 chicken breasts ($1.75)
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded ($.50)
- 1/2 orange pepper, seeded ($.50)
- 1 yellow onion ($.30)
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce ($.50)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce ($.15)
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar ($.10)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup brown rice ($.40)
- 1 bag frozen green beans ($.88)
- Cut the peppers, onions and dice the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Thread it all onto kebab skewers.