I took one bite of this and pretty much didn’t put my fork down until I was perfectly stuffed!
This mealÂ is much faster to put together than a lasagna because you’re putting the fresh or frozen ravioli into the baking dish without cooking it. You add a little water, plus the water from the marinara sauce, and the ravioli is cooked to perfection. You will ‘layer’ the sauce, raviolis, spinach and cheese…so it’s like a lasagna. But it doesn’t feel near as cumbersome in putting it together!
It’s the fastest made lasagna in the Italian west 😉
Hope you end up perfectly stuffed like I did!
Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
- 20 oz. pkg cheese ravioli
- 26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 10 oz. box frozen spinach
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup warm water
- Salad, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.Add a thin layer of spaghetti sauce to the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add a single layer of ravioli, then half of the chopped spinach, then sprinkle half of the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Repeat with another layer, then pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the top. Carefully add 1 cup warm water around the edges of the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until raviolis are softened.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Spinach Ravioli Lasagna with salad.