Smoky, smoky, smoky!
The flavor in this simple pasta salad gets kicked up a few notches by adding 2 spices to the mayo before you toss it all together.
My guess is that you have all of these items on hand you could make this TONIGHT.
I adore pantry staple recipes like this one…not only because of how easy and simple they are to put together, but also because they keep me out of the drive thru lane or calling for takeout!
Give this one a try on a hot summer night!
Southwest Shells with Beans and Corn
- 12 oz. pasta shells
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- dash of smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans, drained(Or learn how to cook your own beans here.)
- 15 oz. can white corn, drained
- 15 oz. can tomatoes with chili seasoning
- Boil the pasta according to package directions. Rinse, drain, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cumin, paprika, and mayo.
- Drain the beans and corn.
- Add the pasta, beans, corn, and tomatoes to the mayo mixture. Stir to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve Southwest Shells with Beans and Corn cold.