Servings - 4 servings
- 1 cup cooked red and black beans (mixed)
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Chili Powder or other favorite spicy spices
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- olive oil
- Add cooked beans and a little leftover bean juice or broth in slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, peppers, garlic, onion. Set on high or low (depending on your timing, but it will come out fine either way!).
- Serve topped with shredded cheese.
- Saute sliced zucchini in extra virgin olive oil. And enjoy!