Jazz up your next potluck or party you’re hosting with this simple, yet addictively delicious dip.
I love a good spinach artichoke dip and this recipe has just the right amount of garlic, salt and onion to go with all the creamy base and chunky artichokes and spinach.
I dare you to only eat just 1 bite?!?!?
If that’s possible for you, I’d love to know where you buy that self-control. Because this stuff is AMAZING and it’s impossible to only eat one bite!
Also, I thought about mixing in a cup of finely chopped red bell pepper…for a touch of sweetness…but decided to keep it “pure.” But if you want to add a little red bell pepper, I think it would be a delicious mix-in!
Erin’s Favorite Slow Cookers
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and cut
- 10 oz. bag frozen chopped spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dippers: chips, bread, pita chips, crackers
- Add all the ingredients, except the dippers, to small slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. If you use fresh, chopped spinach, you could cook on high for 2 hours. The frozen spinach needs at least 3 hours to warm up and incorporate into the sauce.
- Keep warm until serving. If desired, transfer to serving dish, or keep warm and serve from the slow cooker.
- Use chips, chunks of bread, pita chips, crackers or other "dippers" with this delicious dip. Enjoy!