Slow Cooker Fiesta Crack Chicken is the best and easiest crack chicken!
Take your favorite and easy crack chicken and level it up with this fiesta version with taco seasoning and bell peppers!
This recipe is from my 15-Minute Freezer Meals Cookbook! Tap below to get your book ordered!
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 15 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Side: rice
- Side: veggies
- Place the chicken breasts in the base of the slow cooker.
- Seed and chop the green and red bell peppers. Toss into the slow cooker over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix into the chicken and bell peppers. Then pour the crushed tomatoes over the top. Finally, nestle the cream cheese block into the tomato sauce.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, stir the cream cheese into the sauce and then shred the chicken into the sauce.
- Cook the rice and veggies, as directed.
- Serve Slow Cooker Fiesta Crack Chicken over rice with side of veggies.