Doesn’t this photo from Amanda make you want to be her neighbor, so she’ll share nachos with you. And make you want to lick your screen. And make you want to buy an Instant Pot right now.
It does me… 😉
These pork nachos are made using the all-purpose pressure cooker shredded pork we shared last week. And check out the cheese sauce that Amanda makes for these nachos…genius!
- 2 cups All Purpose Pork, cooked & shredded
- Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Toppings ideas in recipe below
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss cheese with cornstarch in a pan over medium heat. Pour in 1 cup evaporated milk. (Reserve the rest of the can to thin out the sauce as necessary.)
- Stir until the cheese melts and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and add as much evaporated milk as you need to make it the consistency you want.
- Layer the chips filling a baking sheet. Add pork on top of chips.
- Sprinkle the pork with the cheese sauce, a little more shredded cheese, and pinto, refried, or black beans (if using).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the chips start to toast and the shredded cheese melts.
- Toppings ideas: pinto, refried or black beans, pico de gallo, avocado or guacamole, black olives, sour cream, cilantro, cotija cheese or picked jalapenos.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve Shredded Pork Nachos.