So delicious…and fool-proof cooking them in the oven on a sheet pan!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Servings: 4 persons
- 1 lb. peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 small white onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 limes
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Garnish: sour cream and guacamole
- Side: flour tortillas
- Side: refried beans
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Seed and slice the bell peppers. Slice the onions. Halve the limes.
- Remove tails and veins on shrimp, if needed. Place the shrimp on half of the sheet pan. Add the sliced peppers and onions on the other have of the sheet pan. Squeeze the limes over the chicken and veggies, then sprinkle with garlic powder and cumin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss together the veggies and shrimp, then serve into tortillas and add garnishes.
- Heat the refried beans.
- Serve Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas with garnishes and side of refried beans.