A One Sheet Pan Dinner Made with Meatloaf, Baby Potatoes, and Veggies!
You know me…always looking for quick to prep meals that “cook themselves.”
Being so busy again makes getting dinner on the table a bit more challenging. Gathering around the dinner table as a family is super high on my priority list.
In order to keep that priority at the top of the list, while still keeping up with the 978 other balls that are juggled every day…
I need meals like this one.
And I bet you do too.
This is a fabulous “meat and potatoes” meal that cooks faster than a typical meatloaf.
If you can “pair” the right veggies with this, you can get your entire meal cooked on one pan.
The baby potatoes & Brussels sprouts both need about 30 minutes in the oven, which is the perfect cooking time for this flatter, rounder meatloaf. You can see the list of other veggies ideas in the recipe box below.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 lb. bag baby potatoes
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts quartered, see notes for alternative veggie ideas
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup drizzled onto meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place a silicone baking mat or parchment paper into rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the baby potatoes and veggies with the olive oil and seasoning salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Form into a round flat loaf, no taller than 1 1/2".
- Place the meatloaf in the centered of the baking dish and drizzle ketchup over the top, coating well.
- Spread the baby potatoes and veggies, with the oil and seasoning salt, around the meat loaf in a single layer.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and meatloaf is cooked through. The cooking time may vary depending on size of potatoes and height of meatloaf. I've found 35 minutes to be plenty for a loaf that's 1 1/4-inch to 1 1/2-inch tall.
- Serve Sheet Pan Meatloaf with Potatoes and Veggies.
- Halved Brussels sprouts (as shown)
- Broccoli florets & stems (whole)
- Large 2" chunks of peeled carrots or parsnips
- Medium 1 1/2" chunks of sweet potatoes
- Small 1" cubes of butternut squash