Pin this one to your Thanksgiving Leftovers board my friend!
English muffin – pumpkin puree – turkey – cranberries and cheese! Kaboom!
So delicious, so simple!
Pumpkin Turkey Open Face Sandwiches
English muffin - pumpkin puree - turkey - cranberries and cheese! Kaboom!
Servings - 2 sandwiches
- 1 pumpkin spice English muffin
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup smoked, shredded leftovers
- 1 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat the broiler to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split the English muffin and place slices face up on foil. Spread pumpkin puree over each slice.
- Top with turkey, cranberry sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Broil on high heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin is slightly browned.
Leave a Reply