Pin this one to your Thanksgiving Leftovers board my friend!
English muffin – pumpkin puree – turkey – cranberries and cheese! Kaboom!
So delicious, so simple!
Pumpkin Turkey Open Face Sandwiches
- 1 pumpkin spice English muffin
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of smoked turkey, chunks
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 1 tablespoon cranberries
- Heat the broiler to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Split the English muffin and place slices face up on foil. Spread pumpkin puree over each slice.
- Top with turkey, cheese, and cranberries.
- Broil on high heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin is slightly browned.