These 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins are DELIGHTFULLY Fresh and Soft and You Will Love Every Bite!
These muffins start with the spice cake mix, plus a little pumpkin puree and butterscotch morsels!
The pumpkin flavor and the butterscotch are a great combination!!
VIDEO: How to Make Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree about half a can
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray liners or muffin baking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the spice cake mix, eggs, water and pumpkin. Once dough is formed, fold or gently mix in the butterscotch morsels.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin wells, makes about 24 muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 24 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Let cool slightly before removing from the muffin pan and serving. Store in resealable baggie or container. Freeze, if needed.