This Poblano Breakfast Scramble is just what you need to add a kick to your boring eggs and sluggish mornings!
Here’s an easy way to level up your morning eggs!
This breakfast scramble includes scrambled eggs of course, so if you aren’t too confident with your egg cooking skills just yet… you’ll want to check out my 5 tricks that will help you make perfectly scrambled eggs.
This is a MUST READ!
And then you’ll have some ideas and strategies for the next time you make eggs.
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try! Enjoy!
Poblano Breakfast Scramble
Level up your scrambled eggs with some potatoes and poblano peppers
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 medium russet potatoes diced to 1/4" pieces
- 1 small poblano pepper seeded and chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro optional garnish
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. Add the diced potatoes and saute for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often. Toss in the chopped poblano pepper and let saute with the potatoes for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until begins to soften. Set the potatoes and peppers aside on a plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them well. Add the minced onion and garlic powder and whisk again.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining olive oil and spread around the pan. Place the heat on medium. Pour in the egg mixture. Let the eggs set up for a minute or two, then push the eggs and scramble them to cook all the eggs through. Once they are cooked through, add the potatoes and peppers back in and stir together.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply