This one might be in the running for easiest dinner ever.
Seriously. Bagel – pizza sauce – cheese – pepperoni – more cheese – 7 minutes in the oven.
See…don’t you think this should win “easiest dinner ever”??? What’s your easiest dinner ever meal???
Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
So easy and the kids will love these!
Servings - 6 servings
- 12 plain mini bagels, split in half
- 15 oz can pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- small package pepperoni (mini-pepperonis work well too!)
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- Heat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the bagel halves on the baking mat with the cut side facing up.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto each bagel. Spread to the edges.
- Top with a few pinchfulsof shredded cheese. Place the pepperoni slices on top.
- Add another pinchful or two with theremaining cheese. This will help keep the pepperoni from sliding off.
- Bake in the preheated ovenfor 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Serve Pepperoni Pizza Bagels with remaining pizza sauce for dipping and some fresh fruit.
Leave a Reply