This simple yet powerfully flavored sauce, that marinates and coats this mild fish, is next level.
It brightens the cod fillets and will make for your next enjoyable dinner!!
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 4 – 4 oz. cod fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon
- Side: salad
- Side: rice
- Cook rice, as directed.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the cod fillet pieces in small baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Chop the tarragon into tiny pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and chopped tarragon.
- Pour the sauce directly onto the cod pieces, coating them completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cod is white and flaky in the middle.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Lemon-Tarragon Cod with salad and rice.
- Note: Serve with cauli-rice or other veggie for Paleo/Whole30 meal.