This simple yet powerfully flavored sauce, that marinates and coats this mild fish, is next level.
It brightens the cod fillets and will make for your next enjoyable dinner!!
Lemon and tarragon pair perfectly on this white fish dish!
Servings - 4 servings
- 4 4 oz. cod fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon
- Side: salad
- Side: rice
- Cook rice, as directed.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the cod fillet pieces in small baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Chop the tarragon into tiny pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and chopped tarragon.
- Pour the sauce directly onto the cod pieces, coating them completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cod is white and flaky in the middle.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Lemon-Tarragon Cod with salad and rice.
- Note: Serve with cauli-rice or other veggie for Paleo/Whole30 meal.
Leave a Reply