LOW CARB ALERT!
If you’re eating low carb, wanting to eat Keto, check out this amazing recipe.
(Of course, you can swap the cauliflower rice for brown rice or tortillas for a “regular” meal. Other ingredients are all ketogenic diet friendly!)
Saute the peppers in onions in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Then set aside.
Saute beef with garlic and seasonings in same skillet.
Then combine peppers and onions with beef, and then serve with preferred sides and garnishes.
Find more Keto Recipes over at MyFreezEasy!
Keto Steak Fajitas
Yield – 4 to 6 servings
Preparation Time – XYZ minutes
Cooking Time – XYZ minutes
- 1/2 lb. top sirloin steak, sliced across the grain into 2-3″ strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 small white onion, diced or sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Side: Flour tortillas (regular) or riced Cauliflower (Keto)
- Garnish: Salsa, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl combine the chili powder, cumin and red pepper flakes.
- Heat the olive oil and minced garlic on medium heat in a large pan.
- Season the pepper and onions in the pan and saute for 15-20 minutes until tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add a little bit more minced garlic and olive oil to the pan and add in the steak. Season with the fajita mixture and cook through about 20-25 minutes. Toss in the peppers and onions back into the pan at about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with low carb flour tortillas, or riced cauliflower if eating strict keto.
- Serve Keto Steak Fajitas with sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese garnish.