Adore. This is a meal you will adore.
Because it’s super quick to prepare in the skillet. And because it’s packed with flavor from an array of Italian veggies and herbs.
We adored it and I hope you do too!
Italian Chicken & Zucchini Skillet
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 12 boneless chicken tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 oz. sliced white mushrooms
- 15 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese, as garnish
- Side salad
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2-inch circles.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, minced onion, minced garlic, zucchini, white mushrooms and chicken tenderloins and saute together for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to bubbling.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Italian Chicken Skillet with Zucchini with Parmesan cheese garnish and side salad.