This is one of those really great, yet simple meals. These pork chops would be perfect with a side of Sticky Rice. (In fact, this kind of meal is the reason I have 2 IP inserts. The first one I used to cook the pork chops, then while they were resting/cooling, I used the 2nd insert to cook the Sticky Rice!)
If you haven’t made my Sticky Rice in the Instant Pot, you MUST. It cooks perfectly every time!
Helpful Instant Pot Resources
- Electric Pressure Cooking 101 – Online Class
- Which Instant Pot is Right for Me?
- Instant Pot Recipes on $5 Dinners
Tap the image above to see how to bake these pork chops.
Instant Pot Sweet Chili Pork Chops
A little sweet and a little spicy for these delightful pork chops!
Servings - 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- Side: rice
- Side: veggies
- Pour the water into the base of the insert. Add a steamer rack and place the pork chops on the rack and season with salt and pepper. Brush the sweet Thai chili sauce directly onto each pork chop.
- Steam valve: Sealing.
- Cook on: Manual/High for 15 minutes.
- Release: Natural or Quick.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving or slicing. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the pork chops.
- Cook the rice, as directed.
- Prepare veggies.
- Serve Instant Pot Sweet Chili Pork Chops with veggies and rice.
Leave a Reply