Want to know my trick for the best deviled eggs?
Well, 2 tricks really.
1. Make the eggs in the Instant Pot. Save yourself from a peeling eggs disaster.
2. Use Ranch dressing instead of mayo. And then add some bacon on top.
That’s it. So simple and so so so tasty!
The Instant Pot really does make the best hard-boiled eggs…and you don’t end up with a peeling nightmare and tiny egg shells everywhere. The peel literally slides right off.
Pressure cook them for 6 or 7 minutes, then add to cold water bath for a few minutes and peeling will be a breeze.
What you can’t see is the Ranch dressing. It’s mixed into the egg yolk.
And the crumbled bacon on top.
Plus the Ranch dressing.
———-> Best Deviled Eggs ever.
Take these babies to your next gathering and everyone will love you! And they’ll love how easy they are to make!
P.S. You can totally cook the eggs in boiling water and then make the deviled eggs as directed!
Instant Pot Ranch Deviled Eggs
Yield – 12 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 7 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add 1 cup water to the bottom of your Instant Pot Insert. Add the steam rack and carefully place the eggs into the insert. Eggs can be placed in more than 1 layer.
- Cook on High Pressure, Manual for 6 or 7 minutes. (6 minutes for soft-boiled, 7 minutes for hard-boiled.)
- Let naturally release for at least 10 minutes, remove from insert and place in bowl with cold water for at least 20 minutes. Then peel.
- Slice in half, remove the egg yolks and place into small mixing bowl. Stir the Ranch dressing into the egg yolks. Spoon or pipe the eggs back in the egg whites. Garnish with crumbled bacon.
- Keep chilled and covered, and serve within 2 days.