It’s been a while since we had “Breakfast for Dinner”! Here is a quick and easy old favorite!
- 10 eggs ($1.01)
- 1/2 cup organic black bean salsa ($.50)
- 1 cup shredded cheese ($.45)
- Couple slices bread or tortillas ($.25)
- 2 Apples ($.99)
- 2 Oranges ($.38)
- Scramble eggs. When eggs are just about finished cooking, add black bean salsa. Stir through. Quickly top with cheese (omit if GFCFSF). Let cheese melt over the top.
- Make toast or warm tortillas in the oven.
- Slice fruit.
- Serve eggs over toast or tortilla with side of fruit.