You wanna know why I adore this gift. 4 reasons.
- It’s oh so easy to make – no crafting skills required! *high five from a non-crafty gal!*
- The jar doubles as a mug. I love drinking from mason jars and mugs!
- It’s perfect for making several batches so that you can gift to friends, neighbors, and teachers!
- ‘Tis the season for all the hot cocoa and is great to have some nearby on chilly evenings!!!
Also, if you need a dairy free option – try this:Â dairy free hot cocoa mix recipe here!
Hot Cocoa Mug Gifts
- Utensi measuring spoons, optional
- Mason jar mug
- Your favorite hot cocoa mix (or try my dairy free hot cocoa recipe)
- Miniature marshmallows
- Thin green ribbon
- 3 small jingle bells
- Wash and fully dry the mason jar mug.
- Fill mason jar 3/4 full with hot cocoa mixture.
- Fill the rest of the way with miniature marshmallows.
- Place the lid on and wrap the green ribbon around the rim of the jar. Slide 3 jingle bells on the ribbon and tie into a bowl. You can even tie a package of measuring spoons like my favorite Utensi brand on to the mug for easy measuring!
- Gift the Hot Cocoa Mugs to everyone on your list for a quick and easy gift idea this year.