Grilled Mushrooms and Onions atop a Grilled Burger.
Drizzle a little steak sauce over the top.
Prep the mushrooms and onions.
Toss onions and mushrooms with the marsala cooking wine.
Grill alongside the burgers, or saute in a skillet while the burgers are cooking. Once cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small white onion
- 8 oz. box sliced white mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Marsala cooking wine
- salt and pepper
- Drizzles of steak sauce
- grilled garlic bread side or as the bun
- veggies side dish
- Prepare the burger patties by mixing together the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce. Add a little salt and pepper and then press into patties.
- Wash and slice the mushrooms.
- Slice the onions into half ring strips.
- Place the mushrooms and onion slices into a mixing bowl and toss with Marsala cooking wine and some salt and pepper.
- Place the mushrooms and onions into the grill basket and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, or until onions turn opaque and mushrooms begin to turn golden/brown.
- Grill the burgers alongside the mushrooms.
- Prepare the Grilled Garlic Bread.
- Cook the spinach as directed on the box.
- Serve Grilled Mushroom Burgers with Grilled Garlic Bread and Spinach.