An easy marinade for the chicken…using the overflow of mint from the garden…I intended to grill this chicken, but ended up baking it because of a DOWNPOUR during dinner prep time. It was still delicious, but think it would have been better if grilled!
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Few dashes of pepper
- 1 cup fresh chopped mint leaves
- rice and veggies side dish
- Marinate chicken breasts in mojito sauce for at least 30 minutes in the fridge. Whisk olive oil, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper and fresh chopped mint leaves.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. OR, Grill chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle. Cooking times will vary depending on thickness of the chicken and heat of the grill. (OR
- Cook rice and veggies as directed.
- Serve Grilled Mojito Chicken with Rice with Garden Greens and Mixed Veggies.