I loved the Grilled Salsa Chicken so much.Â I had to try something similar with marinara and fresh Italian herbs.
It’s a toss up.
They are both just so yum-ilicious!
- 1 package chicken thighs ($2.26) Manager's Special 🙂
- Fresh basil, oregano, thyme (from the garden)
- 1 jar favorite marinara or spaghetti sauce ($.99) Coupon and sale
- Salt and pepper
- 1 box whole wheat rotini pasta ($1)
- (Parmesan cheese...Steve had some on his pasta, the rest of us did not.) ($.05)
- 2 large broccoli heads, cut into florets ($.74) On sale last week!
- Chop the herbs.