How about the ooey-gooey cheese-ness of your favorite burger coming from INSIDE the burger?!?
And for those watching calories…serve it on a Sandwich Thin…I liked it better than the bulky buns!!!
(And one more thing I like about the Sandwich Thins…they freeze really well. That, and they are just 100 calories per thin!)
Grilled Inside Out Cheeseburgers
- 1.4 lb. ground chuck ($2.37) Recently on sale for $1.69/lb
- 1 Tbsp steak seasoning (Free) $1 coupon with $1 sale price
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce ($.20)
- 4 slices cheese ($.75) I made cheese-less for the kiddos
- 4 Sandwich Thins ($.50) Bought on sale with coupon for $.99
- Lettuce, ketchup and mustard ($.25)
- Fresh fruit ($1) (We ate this with cantaloupe wedges and orange slices)
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, steak seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 4 balls, then divide each ball in half. Form the "bottom" patty.