How about the ooey-gooey cheese-ness of your favorite burger coming from INSIDE the burger?!?
And for those watching calories…serve it on a Sandwich Thin…I liked it better than the bulky buns!!!
(And one more thing I like about the Sandwich Thins…they freeze really well. That, and they are just 100 calories per thin!)
- 1.4 lb. ground chuck
- 1 Tbsp steak seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 buns
- Lettuce, ketchup and mustard
- Fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, steak seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into 4 balls, then divide each ball in half. Form the "bottom" patty.
- Place the cheese in the middle and place the other half of the patty on top. Pinch the edges together, unless you want cheese oozing all over your grill! Sprinkle with a little more of that steak seasoning.
- Grill until meat has cooked through, or the cheese is oozing all over your grill!!!
- Serve on sandwich thins or hamburger buns with favorite hamburger fixin’s…in our case, Romaine lettuce, some ketchup and mustard.
- Enjoy the Grilled Inside Out Burgers with favorite fresh fruit.