A simple and delicious homemade honey mustard sauce. Let the drumsticks soak up the sauce, and then grill to perfection!
How to Make Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
Combine the mustard, vinegar and honey.
Brush onto the chicken and grill until cooked through.
- 2 lbs drumsticks
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tsp cider or white vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large yellow squash side dish
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- frozen dinner rolls side dish
- Set drumsticks into a dish for marinating.
- Prepare the honey mustard dressing.
- Add the dijon mustard and vinegar to a small bowl. Pour in the honey.
- And whisk until well blended.
- Brush the honey mustard marinade onto the chicken drumsticks and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Grill the marinated drumsticks on all sides for a few minutes, or until cooked through.
- Note: This marinade would work wonderfully with chicken thighs, split breasts, and boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Steam saute the yellow squash.
- Warm the rolls. Serve with butter and jam if desired.
- Serve Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with Steam Sauteed Squash and bread.