This meal is actually from the other night…but I never got around to posting it! I’ll post tonight’s Veggie Pizza recipe tomorrow when the boys are having leftovers. Then we’ll be back on track!
This is the best homemade honey mustard sauce or marinade! Make it soon!
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 4 corn cobs side dish
- veggies side dish
- In small bowl, whisk mustard, honey and vinegar in small bowl. Place chicken breasts in shallow dish and pour marinade over the chicken. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill chicken about 8-10 minutes each side, until cooked through. Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken and the heat of the grill.
- Cook the corn cobs, and warm some veggies.
- Serve Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with veggies and corn on the cob.