I don’t think I’ll ever go back to oven pizza.
Never. Ever. Never.
Grilled Hawaiian Pizza
- Store bought or homemade pizza dough ($1)
- Olive oil for brushing ($.25)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, thinly sliced ($1.25)
- 1 cup store bought or homemade pizza sauce ($.50)
- 2 cups cooked and diced ham ($1.50)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese ($1.50)
- Make homemade pizza dough. Let rise. (I sorta skipped this rise part and the dough turned out just fine. I was in a hurry. What can I say?!)
This is all we had for dinner.
The boys and I ate this pizza without cheese. And quite honestly, it didn’t need it!Â Quite amazing without the cheese.
And I’m telling you. I’m never going back to oven pizza.
A splurge worth making!