I grew up in South Texas. Where you can find a fajita on just about every corner. But I’ve never had Fajitas in pasta form.
Must say…not too bad.
If we could have had this with sour cream, I would have totally added some. But it certainly didn’t need it!
How to Cook Chicken Fajita Pasta
Saute the fajita veggies.
Add to mixing bowl with cooked pasta.
Stir in some grilled chicken bites.
Toss well and enjoy!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts grilled and diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice for marinade
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin for marinade
- 12 oz. box bowtie pasta
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 bag frozen peppers and onion blend
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 avocadoes sliced for side dish
- Place the lime juice and ground cumin for the marinade in the bottom of the dish you'll use to marinate the chicken.
- Sprinkle a little more of the ground cumin and a few drops of lime juice on top. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Grill until cooked through, then dice.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta.
- And saute the frozen veggies. (No need to let them thaw.)
- Toss in the ground cumin and lime juice and saute with the veggies for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir often.
- Add veggies in with the cooked pasta. (If you want to add sour cream...add 1/2-1 cup here.)
- Toss in the grilled and diced chicken.
- Serve Grilled Chicken Fajita Pasta with avocado slices.