We’ve been doing burgers every Sunday night all summer…and these are up there in my top 5!
Loved the Mexican flavor…the zip (but not so zippy that the kids wouldn’t eat them)…the added smokiness from the grill.
- 1.2 lb. ground beef
- 4 oz can green chilies
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 buns
- 12 oz frozen corn
- Chips and salsa
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef with the egg, green chilies, taco seasoning and salt.
- Once mixed, form into patties, then grill until cooked through.
- Top with pepper jack cheese slice, if desired. (I woulda if I coulda.)
- Prepare corn as directed on package.
- Serve Green Chile Burgers with salsa, corn and a side of chips and salsa.